You are currently in Archive View Mode. You are now vieweing the call titled: Laband Gallery Student Juried Exhibition, which ended on 3/25/19, 5:00 PM. All call settings are read only. See Current Open Calls
What Can or Can’t Be Submitted:
1. Work must have been completed in summer 2018, fall 2018, or spring 2019 semester.
2. Work does NOT need to have been done for a class assignment.
3. Submit the best work you have made during the past school year.
4. A series of works cannot be submitted as a single work.
After You Submit
1. The jurors will review all submissions and make their selections. Artists will receive notice if their work was juried into the exhibition. If selected, artwork will be requested to be delivered to the by a specific date and time.
2. If your work is selected, now is the time to frame it, mount it and get it “ready for presentation” for display on a wall, pedestal, monitor etc.
3. A “How Get Your Artwork Ready for Presentation Workshop” will be offered on Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 11:30-1:00, in the TPK Student Gallery. This workshop will be an opportunity to ask questions about how to prepare your artwork to be displayed in the exhibition.
4. All works must stay in the the exhibition for the duration of the exhibition. Exhibition dates: April 25 to May 11, 2019.
5. There will be no insurance coverage for this exhibition. Neither the academic departments, nor the Gallery nor CFA will be responsible for broken, damaged or missing work. However, the utmost care will be taken to prevent any such  Terms & Conditions © 2020 Powered by